• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ranger - Twin Strike kick to the groin?

SableWyvern

Adventurer
SlagMortar said:
Sorry, I did not mean to come across as questioning your style of play. I'm all for different styles of play and in fact enjoy quite a few different ones myself. I was just adding ideas to the thread, though I admit my ideas might have been mostly covered already since I was skimming. There's been plenty of times I didn't like some rule or ruling until someone else pointed out a slightly different way of looking at it.

Happy gaming!

Cheers.

I seem to have been in something of a contrary mood recently, so I apologise for being a little snippy with my response.

Nebulous

Legend
I'd allow it, simply because the player was being creative and you could NEVER do that in a videogame. And, at best, it wouldn't do much damage anyway. And BETTER, it would be a legendary kill if he actually reduced the enemy to 0 hit points!

SweeneyTodd

First Post
NewfieDave said:
I think the real question here is why didn't he just use Nimble Strike to shift and attack with his longbow?
Heck, he could have said "I kick him in the groin, then scramble away while he's recovering. (Nimble Strike with longbow, the kicking as just flavor.)"

If it's the same darn effect and it looks cool, I'm down with it. :) If your group thought the description of the move was over the top and didn't fit your table, that's cool, but it's a separate issue from the mechanical effect.

Remove ads