• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RANT: Disproportionate Women (may be offensive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Ravager

First Post
I feel someone should mention that the over muscular male warriors isn't necessarily realistic either. So I will.

=====
El Rav

devilbat

First Post
JLXC said:
How about we force all the folks to do a realistic midevil warrior woman.

She's 5'10" about 230 lbs. She's hairy, smells bad, has really crappy teeth, and no this is not a half orc.

I could post a picture of my starter wife if anyone needs a visual of the described. :p

Teflon Billy

Explorer
No repsonse Kahuna Burger?

I can't wait here all night.

No further suggestions that people shut up?

No more unwarranted armchair moderating?

No further commentary on my wife's physique?

Was that one post--lousy and ill-considered as it was--really all you had in the tank?

Cursed Quinn

First Post
I agree that reality really has no place in fantasy, and the reality of any realistic medieval warrior woman probably wasn't very visually pleasing at all, but can't we have some middle ground here? Some warrior women who look good, but aren't more unrealistic than Barbie? (and can we have some clothes too, lol) 'Cause geez, if they're so big that the woman in question is going to tip over, I just feel sorry for the poor girl :D

What we need is a support group for warrior women with overly large breasts. I'd say we need one for the skimpily dressed warrior women too, but they all died of colds :)

The Traveler

First Post
Cursed Quinn said:
I'd say we need one for the skimpily dressed warrior women too, but they all died of colds :)
A Frazetta woman could wrestle a Yeti in a blizzard and not even get the sniffles.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Originally posted by Psionicist
I personally appreciate artists who don't paint _every_ female with huge boobs, not because of some kind of ideological reason but because really huge breasts are rarely sexy. I would prefer more cloth-wearning female wizards with smaller, fir... Well, I will stop here (Hi Grandma!) but I think you get my point.

I pretty much agree with this, although the woman doesn't need to be a cloth-wearing female wizards. Personally, I look art with cool looking outfits. It doesn't matter how little or much is there if it looks neat. I am tired of plain chainmail bikinis. Just isn't special or neat anymore.

mojo1701

First Post
Dog_Moon2003 said:
I pretty much agree with this, although the woman doesn't need to be a cloth-wearing female wizards. Personally, I look art with cool looking outfits. It doesn't matter how little or much is there if it looks neat. I am tired of plain chainmail bikinis. Just isn't special or neat anymore.

I'm going to agree with this. I'm not a flesh man nor a breast man. I prefer well-dressed, and a nice figure compared to just a big chest.

fusangite

First Post
mojo1701 said:
I'm going to agree with this. I'm not a flesh man nor a breast man. I prefer well-dressed, and a nice figure compared to just a big chest.
But, all other things being equal, given a choice between a well-dressed woman with a nice figure with a big chest and one with a smaller chest, your choice is clear.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Original poster is not watching the right TV shows.

dog_bounty_hunter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads