RapidPod & GenCon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLe

First Post
DaWizard said:
Two things here...

1. I am no longer with Rapid POD, so how I treated you make not one bit of difference. from this point on.

2. During company buy-out negoteations we had reduced staff to one office worker, and we were not taking orders. We did your books as a special favor. And thus, this is what I get forhelping someone when I should have sent you packing.

Bold!

DaWizard said:
Hope that helps you out with your quest to discover somthing about poor Ken Whitman. I'm sorry if my measely 350k credit limit dosent impress you at all.
I don't have to search for something "poor" about you. One can't swing a dead cat on a gaming forum without finding tales of bad business experiences with you, it seems. And no, a 350k credit limit doesn't really impress me considering my bank was willing to offer me more for a small company like Misfit Studios.

But then again, I guess I could care less.
Which is why you have previously a) PM'd me at RPG.net to offer me free RapidPOD credit and b) emailed me in private to offer me your services once you'd been banned from RPG.net for a week.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ooookay. I wish I'd seen this thread earlier. Whatever one's opinion of him, EN World's rules do not state "Be civil to everyone except Ken Whitman". If you have personal or business grievances with someone, please find an appropriate venue to confront the person in question.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads