• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rappan Athuk Reloaded: Post your number here!

Mark Hope

Adventurer
catsclaw227 said:
I posted this question on the NG forums, but I thought I'd ask here too.

Does anyone know if the numbering is based upon preorder, ala Ptolus or is it random? And if it is based upon preorder, when did you all preorder?
I'd have thought that it was based upon preorder, and not random, as I preordered two and they have consecutive numbers (16 and 17). I preordered on 26th April 2006 - it would have been a couple of days sooner, but the WW website kept refusing my credit card and I had to contact them by phone and order that way instead.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Mark Hope said:
I'd have thought that it was based upon preorder, and not random, as I preordered two and they have consecutive numbers (16 and 17). I preordered on 26th April 2006 - it would have been a couple of days sooner, but the WW website kept refusing my credit card and I had to contact them by phone and order that way instead.

Then it's not based on order date. I placed my order on 4/20 and I'm box #31.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Huh - interesting. They may have gone with the initial date of my attempted order, which could well have been just before the 20th. It took me a few days to sort things out by phone and the preorder finally came through on the 26th. I'm just guessing though - the Necro guys would know for sure.

Treebore

First Post
My daughters GenCon copy is #871. Don't know what my pre-order copy is yet. Hopefully it will be there when I/we get home tomorrow.

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
I could have gotten one in the 460's, but any mid-number is about the same as any other mid-number.
But 600, that's a nice round number.

Remove ads