• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rate my story of love at Gen Con, and help me win a free badge!

The Gen Con History site is offering a free badge to the best story in each of 20-odd categories. I posted a story of my romantic encounter at Gen Con 05, and it would thrill both me and the young lady who features in that story if I were to win.

The forum section for the romance stories is here: http://www.genconhistory.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

My story is The Flaming Maiden from Brazil, and it mentions EN World. To vote, you need to make an account. For me to win, I would need high ratings, and the other stories would need less high ratings. I certainly don't think any of the other stories are bad, and if my story doesn't move you, maybe I don't deserve to win, but I ask that if you do rate my story, please also rate the other stories. A 4 for me and no vote for the other stories actually makes me less likely to win.

Regardless of how you vote, thanks for taking a look, and may you experience love through gaming.

Remove ads