Rathan Vs. Kalanyr (Unofficial Match) (Knight Otu Judging!)

Rathan

First Post
Rathan The Holy Dragon of Lightning
Lord of the Light 0
20-9
Apprentice of Light/Blue Belt: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style: (Lightning)
Warrior of Light/Orange Belt: Master of Emotions, Mastery: (Lightning), Chi Strike
Knight of the Light/Red Belt: Signature Style: (Dragon), Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Master of Light: Mastery: (Dragon), Right of Domain: (None Yet)
Lord of the Light: Signature Style: Grasshopper, Mastery: Grasshopper, Purity of Focus
Blue Jade and Gold SunEye Holy Symbol: Sig Style: Lightning
Yen: 9

"I seek to test myself before you Honored One..... will you face me!?"

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC - Is an unofficial match acceptable ? I see little point in fighting you now and getting knocked down when the only active dark is Tier 2 or me. But if its not I'll still fight if you want, I was gonna step down when you got to LoL 10 and challenged whether you won or lost.

Rathan

First Post
OOC: Unofficial works for me... I belive I'm the first to reach tier 6 light other than Kalanyr and I wanted to test myself agins him.. a nice unoffical spar would be nice..though I don't see myself reaching tier 6 rank 10 before YB3 come out.. heh :D

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC - Very well then.

"Very well then Dragon, I will see how far you've grown. You may set the match style and length, as long as you don't choose a 2 flag standard match, if that is what you desire then we must exchange insults."

Kalanyr of the Castle upon the Heavenly Peaks of Paradise
Master of the Turtle which guards the Hells
Dagger Master
Master of Thunder and Lightning

The Luminary 60-39 Yen 0

Powers
Apprentice of Light: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style(Thunder)
Warrior of Light: Master of Emotions, Mastery(Thunder), Chi Strike
Knight of the Light: Signature Style(Dagger), Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Master of Light: Mastery(Dagger), Right of Domain(Hells,Heavens,Castle, Paradise,Peaks)
Lord of Light: Signature Style(Lightning), Mastery(Lightning),Purity of Focus
The Luminary: Signature Style(Turtle), Mastery(Turtle),Perfect Defence

Aura of Light: Holy Day, Signature Location (Heavens)

Rathan

First Post
OOC- it would have been a fout flag match if you weren't... but as it is.. to win I have to have every other of my powers to work just to win... and I draw a sig style...

Knight Otu

First Post
"Oooh, a match!"

Something small flutters into sight, and only as it slows down can it be recognized as some kind of dragon, small, with colorful butterfly wings.

"May I judge? I'm Silly, the fairy dragon! Silly, that's what my human friends used to call me, oh yes... errr, wait, the match. If I may judge, let me tell you that

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the well west of the Bottomless Well on the dusk of the west wind.
Oh, the well west of the Bottomless Well, what stories I could tell.... err, but you don't want to hear them, I guess.
Well, what's left?, Oh yes, hands, of course! Wait a bit, I'll get you hands."

Rathan's Hand
1: The cherry blossom dodges on top of the cemetery and wracks the Citadel of Lord Lao; waves away the onslaught of the tree!
2: The rat seeks below the desert; parries the offensive of the field!
3: The manticore reflexively vanquishes the peaks; waves away the rising of the blade!
4: The chain speaks underneath the plain; swiftly fends off the rising of the bone!
5: The lightning destroys the ravine; removes the energy of the wind!

Kalanyr's Hand
1: The scorpion eliminates the peaks; shields against the kick of the shell!
2: The southern cross slashes within the canyon; silences the speed of the reptile!
3: The fox lies from the beach; grasps the aggression of the barrens!
4: The unicorn removes the prairie; grasps the blood of the rodent as it easily reduces the touch of the wood!
5: The unicorn slides with the cemetery; shields against the blood of the storm!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The scorpion eliminates the peaks; shields against the kick of the shell!
Chi Strike!
(2 Pointer)

Kalanyr drops into the scorpion stance and moves towards his foe.

Remove ads