Rathan Vs. Kalanyr (Unofficial Match) (Knight Otu Judging!)

Kalanyr

Explorer
The raven glides below the paradise; guards against the onslaught of the body!

Kalanyr glides near to Rathan relying on his perfect defence to shield him from his foe.

Knight Otu

First Post
"I really wonder who this Otu guy is who is said to judge here. But he's a knight, so that's ok, I guess. :)

Ohh, beautyful move, Rathan!

Point Rathan! Perfect Defense Kalanyr! No change in flags!"

Kalanyr

Explorer
The scorpion silences the volcano; quells the push of the star!

Holy Day: Thunder!

Kalanyr falls into the scorpion stance and declares it the Day of Thunder!

Knight Otu

First Post
Rathan said:
OOC- holy day doesn't grant immunuty anymore does it??
Right. Holy Day grants the new style via Holy Warrior, and Holy Warrior does not grant immunity. But Right of Domain still does, and you just used another domain style of Kalanyr.

"Err, that situation looks a bit familar... Don't look at me, I meant from this very fight! Rathan, you again tried to intrude upon Kalanyr's domain, and failed.

Point and match Kalanyr!

Since this was an inofficial match, neither of you suffer any consequences or gain any benefits from this match, but we can learn a few valuable lessons for the future. Did I mention how much I love learning things? One day, we were in that really big library .... . ....."

Well, it seems that Perfect Defense, along with a well-filled Right of Domain were the deciding abilities in this match. It was interesting, and quite enlightening, to see this ability in play.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The thunder was there for next round, hehe, I wanted a better chance of getting the yen, and wanted to try and avoid you nixing it :). Even if it did grant immunity it would have been pointless, Kal already has the Thunder Style.

And Yeah Perfect Defense is Mega Cheese.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Yes... yes it is MEGA CHEESE! and I can't wait to see it go.... it's the worst power ever created in this game... too powerfull..... :) well I see now I have NO chance aginst Kalanyr unless he steps down as The Luminary to meet my challange when I get high enough rank to face him for the position.. heh

Remove ads