Rathunt [Knight Otu judging]

Gray Shade

First Post
"Gogsmol be damned. We sell his stupid gem (along with everything else we found) and split the money. As things cool off we will keep an eye on him and his activities. Like I said, good friend Borkel, an opportunity will arise for us to serve him justice, I am sure. A man like Gogsmol is never satisfied and moves only to more and more risky (and illegal) endevours. As long as we keep him in the corner of our eyes, the opportunity will come eventually when he will be ripe for our picking. For now, let us be patient. I am thinking we could explore this city through other adventures: get to know our way around a bit and build up a bit of experience so that when we do face Gogsmol and his men, we will be more resiliant to his affronts."

Krug

Newshound
After being let go, the thug scampers off out of the door, dragging his injured comrades. He tugs at his neck. "Lets get out of here!"

Any final word on what to do now?

ChefOrc

First Post
Borkel Hardknuckles, dwarven monk

Reluctantly, Borkel agrees with Tumna and Eddy. A time will come when Gogsmol will be punished for his crimes...

Borkel has nowhere to go and knows no one else. He likes Tumna and Eddy and would like to stay with them. He is sure that there are people to help in this city!

Krug

Newshound
The heroes depart into the night, in search of further adventure...

XP: 600 (rats) + 600 (choker) + 600 (thugs) + 900 (Gogsmol RPing) divided by 3 =

+150 xp each (3 months)
= 1050 xp

So everyone should receive 1050 xp, subject to Knight Otu's approval. :)

Knight Otu

First Post
Krug said:
+150 xp each (3 months)
(I believe Tumna is second level, so she gets another 150 Time XP. Otherwise, approved.)

(Everyone, if your character has leveled up, please notify Nimisgod and me for reapproval after updating your character.)

Remove ads