• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Ravenloft] The Bookshop is Closing!!

Mangrum

First Post
DarkSoldier said:
Will you and the K be posting anywhere else where we might find you?

Most likely. I check out EN World and RPG.net regularly, the WotC boards a little less often, and the SS&S boards once in a while.

Zjelani

First Post
Farewell to the first

You were the first official site and paved the way for the rest of us. Thank you for forging that path and best of luck on your future plans. I dbout any of the other Official Sites could have done it without you leading the way. I know we certainly could not.

Requiem

To my friends in darkness;

Alas for the end of an era. We will morn the passing of your skills back into the mists. Perhaps, in the darkness of Darkon, you will find the immortality you seek, or perhaps, in your vanishment, you will find a sort of immortality after all, though, I doubt it is the sort you sought for so long...

As far as the disposition of your library, I see it still is avalible for perusal. I fully condone this act, although, while I'm certain that this knowledge will inspire further generation to preform all manner of delightful acts, I must wonder about the rather general dispersal of this information, and worry that perhaps these files have fallen into the hands of far too many ... cabals ... over the years. Perhaps some new 'book sellers' should start recording thier learnings to further our various causes. Of course, should such persons finally find the tomes I seek, well... we shall see.

- Cordac the Red

Last edited:

Remove ads