Ravnica and the DMGuild...

Parmandur

Book-Friend
It's going to be interesting to see what people put out for this.

The number of creators that are familiar with both 5e and MtG:Ravinca isn't that big.

I'm pretty sure the Venn diagram overlap of "Experienced 5E DM" and "Magic: the Gathering Enthusiast" is quite substantial, actually.

I'm pretty sure the Venn diagram overlap of "Experienced 5E DM" and "Magic: the Gathering Enthusiast" is quite substantial, actually.

But when you add in the third circle of "talented enough to put together a product that people want to use" the overlap will shrink dramatically. I have known experienced DMs who do a good job running published material but their skills at homebrewing would not get them anywhere.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
But when you add in the third circle of "talented enough to put together a product that people want to use" the overlap will shrink dramatically. I have known experienced DMs who do a good job running published material but their skills at homebrewing would not get them anywhere.

Maybe. I'm sure the Guild Addpts have been preparing for this, and time will sift out the rest.

Yaarel

He Mage
Does anyone know why the Dungeon Master Guild doesn't allow us to submit Ravnica based content? I just finished up creating a Ravnican Vampire, Fledgling PC race. Considering how weak Ravnican vampires are compared to the usual D&D settings, and considering how easy it is to imagine a PC vampire concept for House Dimir or the Syndicate, I am a little surprised they didn't include playable PC vampires in the book. Still, it gave me an opportunity to be creative, so I won't complain. Sadly, I'm not sure if it is legal to upload it to the guild...

It looks like the DMs Guild will include Ravnica.

Your own creations tend to be high quality, so intend to look out for your Ravnica setting content.

At least for the moment, ENWorld is experimenting with listing 5e products here in this forum. So, a description, discussion and link to any DMs Guild products should be ok to mention here in this forum.

Remove ads