[RCFG] RCFG Playtest Document Available

Stacie GmrGrl

Adventurer
I'm never a fan of spell slot magic systems, I never play a spellcaster in them.... except sorcerers in new pathfinder, they rock...

but I really really like how you did weapon skills and combat, most definately my favorite part, and I'd so play a warrior of some kind in this game. I like how you have classes to level 15, and that each class does have a distinct feel to them with their class abilities.

If I can get a group to give this a whirl i will try, but I am not sure I can. But, if I do, I will most definately let you know. i wish I would have seen this first post back in november to get more playtesting with it... would have been fun :)

I'll probably make some characters and fight some mock combats so I play with the weapon skills and combat... :) I'll let you know what I think after i try it out.

JuzamDjinn

First Post
Hey RC,

I have been looking for a good OS/NS D&D hybrid, and yours seems very interesting, and maybe something that I would consider running.

There was a thread on dragonsroot in June 2009 where you mentioned a Monstrous Preview which would be posted as a PDF with a link within 72 hours on your facebook page. However I searched your facebook page and could not find a link to the Monstrous Preview.

Is there a link to the Monstrous Preview, and if so, could you provide it?

Remove ads