• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RDP announces the release of OGL Golf!

Urizen

First Post
[imager]http://rpgnow.com/products/product_7692.jpg[/imager]
That's right. OGL Golf!

Written by Christopher Urinko, this 17 page, fully bookmarked PDF provides you with quick and easy rules to play a Table Top game of golf!

Zap your opponents golf club with a Disintegrate spell in a Kings tournament!

Get the lowdown on a mafia crime lord while golfing with one of your contacts in a modern setting!

Compete against your fellow gamers in a number of different types of golf games!

OGL Golf provides you with two full color golf courses, character sheets for regular and d20 characters, rules for tournament play, suggestions for playing golf in Modern and fantasy D20 games as well as new feats such as Accurate direction and Mulligan.

So if it's raining and you can't make your Tee-time, or you just want to add a bit of wackiness to your D20 game, check this pdf out!

On sale now at rpgnow.com

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
"Now let me get this straight. If I kill all the GOLFERS, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key..."

"THAT'S GOPHERS YOU IDIOT!"

Best. Movie. EVAR. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads