• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

re recruiting feylight and dragonbreath 4E

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Party Outline

Code:
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Dwarf 		Warden (PD) 	Hide,Shield	Battle Axe 		Dun, End, Nat, Perc[/COLOR]
Dwarf 		Druid  (PC)	Hide, 		Staff  		        End, Ins, Nat, Perc

[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Elf 		Avenger (DS)	Cloth, Hvy Flail, Short Bow, 	         Acr, Per, Str Wi,[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Eladrin		Paladin (DD)	Full Plate, Shield, Battle Axe 	        Dip, Hea, Ins[/COLOR]

Half Elf 	Bard 	(AL)	Chainm,Lt Shld	Longsword		Arc, Ins, Int
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Eladrin 	Warlock	(AS)	Leather		Longsword, Eldr Blas	Arc, His. Int, Blu, Acr, Rel[/COLOR]

We seem to be a fairly lightly armed and armored group.

Last edited:

arcanaman

First Post
Any thoughts on working our backgrounds together, if anyone is interested.

I am a dwarf from and outcast clan and I worship Correlon.

I have obvious ties to the only other dwarf, as well as him worshipping a nature god. The other Dwarf is sort of an outcast from his family's desires for him.

There is an obvious tie to the Warlock since he worships Correlon as well.

There is nothing obvious tying me to the others yet. Once they get get some history and gods chosen, things will easier.

Just a few thoughts if anyone is interested. =)

I am glad you are thinking about this now it will help things get along smoother if you know how you are connected to the other characters

Velmont

First Post
Adrian, an orphan, have been raised by an elven family. It could easily be our Avenger's family who has decided to raise him.

Redclaw

First Post
I'm working up a background, but haven't found the time to finish the process yet. I'll try to get it done tomorrow.

FreeXenon, you missed the elven avenger's heavy flail. Slightly more firepower than a scourge. ;)

I don't know about the dwarven connection with my elf's family. It's possible, but as Theren follows Sehanine rather than Corellan, it might not quite work.

willvr

First Post
Got hit /hard/ by work. I'm almost done - for the record; it'll be a dwarf barbarian. Though as that would be a third striker; could be persuaded to go defender; probably eladrin paladin - that'd give us armor.

arcanaman

First Post
A Question of how to deal with you?
The half elf race is only 600 years old, when the elves with humans life-mates were discovered they were shunned and exile to the colony in the plains . During the first 300 years half-elves were counted as illegitmate childern and did not have the rights of there elven parents(to vote, rights of property, freedom of speech, freedom of religion etc) and many xenophobic elves hunted and killed not only the parents but the offspring as well. In the second three hundred years half elves were counted as legitimate childern and given their rights as citizens of the empire but the Eladrin and Elves are still unsure how to treat their half cousins and thought the practice of taking a human life mate is still seen as obscene it is not greeted with as much hosility.
Colonialisim
The plains which divide three large empires are also divided the east Nayavar the west BaelTurath, the south Ashkoria, the north Darbardin. The city of Stormvine is the largest in the Plains and makes it homes in Nayavar's territory like a shinny jewel to her enemies.
Where you will start out
you will start out in the city of Rheeds Bend in the plains of Imolien which shares a border with Nayavar your group is part of a unit Marching to Stormvine.

arcanaman

First Post
Got hit /hard/ by work. I'm almost done - for the record; it'll be a dwarf barbarian. Though as that would be a third striker; could be persuaded to go defender; probably eladrin paladin - that'd give us armor.
take your time but try and get it posted today please and thank you:)

Velmont

First Post
I don't know about the dwarven connection with my elf's family. It's possible, but as Theren follows Sehanine rather than Corellan, it might not quite work.

What do you think about my character being adopte dby your family. Not only that, but I was also thinking to follow Sehanine.

Remove ads