• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RE: Reveille

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil_Dead_Jedi

First Post
Man, I have to say I am shocked. I've only talked to Rev like twice but I've read so many of his posts that it seems like I've known him forever. I don't post much but I lurk constantly and when I read the news I felt like this happened to a family member. My best wishes are sent towards Rev and his whole family.

I also have to say I'm very proud to be a (very small) part of such a thoughtful and caring community such as this. It's very apparent that even though a number of you didn't know him well that you care enough to at least post a response and wish him well.

I hope Rev gets better soon!

Rev's Mandy

Banned
Banned
I just got home from spending most of my weekend with Charles and his family. The doctors think his condition may be improving. As a recent development (within the last 2 days) he might mumble in his sleep or move around in a way inconsistent with tossing and turning. Charles isn’t one to mumble or talk in his sleep so this is definitely a good thing.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I just got home from spending most of my weekend with Charles and his family. The doctors think his condition may be improving. As a recent development (within the last 2 days) he might mumble in his sleep or move around in a way inconsistent with tossing and turning. Charles isn’t one to mumble or talk in his sleep so this is definitely a good thing.
I'm happy to hear this! Thank you for taking the time and effort to let us know his condition. Many of us might just know him through the boards, but we're pulling for him!

scruffygrognard

Adventurer

Glad to hear it! My best wishes go out to him (and you).

Just another poster wishing your family the best possible - you need him and he was pretty important here too. I hope these improvements continue and quicken.

Best Regards from Australia,
Herremann the Wise

questing gm

First Post
He might be dreaming that he is having one of his debates on the forum.

That's a good sign. Hope that he will recover very soon. ;)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer

Cool! It looks like that massive prayer/good intention bursts that a great deal of ENworld's posters have been sending his way has been working.

Does the doctors have an idea what might have triggered the "coma"? Ie.. low/high blood sugar, insect bite, over exhaustion, etc?

He might be dreaming that he is posting in the hive.

fify.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
That's great to hear, Mandy. I'll continue to keep sending out positive thoughts for Charles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads