• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Real Transformer Costume

BrooklynKnight

First Post
transformers.jpg

This is way cool.

Iuz

First Post
I came to this thread with the intention of complaining that the "real transformers costume" didn't really transform. Wow was I wrong.

Kudos to the guy that made (and was inside) that. :cool:

Torm

Explorer
Ah, memories - reminds me of the Rodimus Prime costume I had for Halloween back in '88. Freaked people out when they'd open their door, and there sat a pretty decent cardboard facsimile of the Flamin' RV of Love, saying "Trick or Treat," then transforming into "robot" form to collect the candy. :D

I was Metroplex in '87, and was DC Comics' Rocket Red in '89, but Rodimus was the best one.

Got a lot of candy at most houses, but I still netted less than most of my friends - "performing" my costumes took a lot longer per house than simple "ding-dong" and "trick-or-treat!" ;)

der_kluge

Adventurer
At least the guy picked a costume that was physiologically possible. Some of those transformers required heads that would go inside the chest cavity in order to convert. That would have been... well, painful.

He needs to find a motor, like a treadmill motor, or something, and make it so that it turns the wheels, and then he could drive it.

10 gold pieces says that we see that enhancement at some point down the future. Any guy with that much free time ain't gonna just stop!

Remove ads