Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Rodan Reflex Save
[roll0]

Rodan Religion Check
[roll1]

OOC: Sorry for the delay. Just came back from vacation. Before I state my action, I want to see what Rodan discovers.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Rodan Religion Check [16]

OOC: Sorry for the delay. Just came back from vacation. Before I state my action, I want to see what Rodan discovers.
No worries, we're just getting back into it. Here's the result for your check...

[sblock="Knowledge (religion) Check"]When Rodan sees the High Artificer, he immediately has flashbacks to the invasion of his homeworld. Many of his own people's clerics were changed in this way. They were, as it would become known to him, Subsumed. When in this state, a cleric has given himself over to an Aspect of the Unification Church. Each transformation is different, yet he knows the result is a foe that is hard to stop. The aura surrounding Thalamond is unmistakable, as is how it affected the acolyte.

The Subsumbed clerics that his people faced on his own world were nearly unstoppable. The more powerful the cleric was before being changed, the harder it is to hurt them. (Rodan is bit surprised that Dakashi managed to damage the man.)

Unfortunately, your roll wasn't high enough for Rodan to remember all the magical and physical protections that are now guarding the man, but Rodan can surmise they are substantial.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Well, your PCs have come out of the Hall of Wonders into the street. The caravan of wagons is already on the move but still in sight. You can see Nel on the wagon with Haspur but the others aren't around. Your PCs aren't aware that the others are in the temple unless someone tells them.

Hmm, would the temple doors be open? I'm thinking that the others wouldn't have necessarily closed them after entering, so it's possible your PC might be able to see inside once they get close enough. If they head toward the temple's doors, they can enter the combat starting in the second round.

Make a Spot check.

Oh good god, I totally missed this my first time past. *facepalm*

Spot: [roll0]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Oh good god, I totally missed this my first time past. *facepalm*

Spot: [roll0]
Since the doors to the temple are open, I'm going to say that your PC sees the fight going on in the temple. Since your PC is aware, her initiative is considered 1 higher than Soumral (so, 30) for the purposes of the start of the second round.

I'm assuming your PC is going to make Shaz aware of what's going one, unless you post otherwise. The hobgoblin is going to roll initiative normally (as a NPC, he's going to be unaware).

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, when Keth sees the high Artificer, he notes that the cleric's eye sockets ARE EXACTLY like how his friends eyes looked before the man died from the poison he drank.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Initiative Order (Round Two)

Silhouette: 30
Shazer'a: 29
Soumral: 29 (held)
Dakashi: 21
Blazing Bones (was Calarek): 18
Rodan: 17
Blazing Bones (was Hadyri): 13
Kethrendil: 9
Thalamond: 9
Tocrhor: 8
Thak: 3

[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], you go first this round. You didn't say that your PC was going to let Shaz and the hobgoblin know so, they aren't aware something is wrong until Sil heads into the temple.

Salthorae, roll initiative as normal for your PC.

Tocrhor is not paying attention to the temple, so he doesn't come in until the end of the round (as if I rolled an 8).

Last edited:

Remove ads