Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Does Emiko know the code to initiate a communication or is it the same as the other one?

For Yin Hun's callsign, I'll go with "Ghost Six".
If she's trying to contact the Commander Madden, you can come up with the code yourself. Since Emiko and Yin Hun aren't personally familiar with the Soldiers of Freedom, there had to be an extra layer of security used for verification. When it comes to contacting the leader of the Freedom League, the two would already have a set protocol.

The main thing to realize is that when coming up with codes, don't use things like alpha, beta, etc. Use D&D monster or race names instead. So, azer instead of alpha, beholder instead of beta, etc. I don't have a set list yet but let's try to use the same word for the sake of being simple.

And Ghost Six is a great call sign. :)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Just so we're all on the same page...

Attachments

• RD_Around Baldur's Gate.jpg
    RD_Around Baldur's Gate.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 117

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The distance is roughly 160 miles between Baldur's Gate and Candlekeep along the road (and trail) while it is only 130 miles to Beregost. The wagons can only go 2 miles per hour and can go 16 miles per day (with one day being 8 hours of travel time). It will be night when the wagons have to stop.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, it is turning into another hot day here in Edmonton. The air quality is good, thankfully. I have physio this afternoon, so I won't be able to reply again until later on tonight or tomorrow. I'm a bit in the zone, so you should expect a new reply sooner rather than later.

KainG

Explorer
Can I assume during the time skip we had the chance to salvage Keth's useable gear after Silhouette ID'ed them? I want to make a small mention in my next post.

Remove ads