Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ugh....3e dragons are immune to paralysis, right. I've been playing later editions too long. :)

Sorry everyone! Shoulda mindspiked it.
Remeber, it's not like this is going to be an official fight in the game. This is so I can figure out what works differently in SF compared to v.3.5 and PF. So far, there are a few things that I've noticed.

Though, in my defense, here is an interesting question regarding Hold spells and paralysis...

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?31694-Does-immune-to-Paralysis-mean-immune-to-Hold
Well, the spell in the SF core rulebook specifically says paralyzed as the result of the spell, and I stayed true to the conversion from the Harrowblade's v.3.5 stats. Thus, it is indeed immune to the Paralyzed condition. I don't see how I could interpret it differently.

I'll take a look at the thread and see what it says, but I'm likely to stick with how the spell is written for SF.

Shayuri

First Post
Arr, 3.5e apparently drew a distinction between being Held and being paralyzed.

Good point on it being a trial battle too! Even so, it was a misplay on my part. :) Silhouette will be different to play in Starfinder, I can already tell. With Wraith Strike she's actually fairly decent in combat, for a caster.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, I've been waiting for you, [MENTION=161]Buddha the DM[/MENTION]. I guess I should have sent a mention to let you know that you're up.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Whoops on my part, and boo the alerts getting screwed up again.
I thought maybe that you hadn't gotten the alert. Anyway, I had other stuff to do yesterday. My plan is to get another reply up today, but, first, I have to do laundry and then go out into the daylight for a while. I've been feeling like a troll under a bridge this week. Urr! (Heh.)

Remove ads