• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter

Pour

First Post
You guys should check out the Red Box campaign as well. Tre has sculpted a lot of the awesome models in the Reaper KS. He even has a stretch goal named after him (Mind your Manors) They are just about to hit a new stretch goal for free zombies for the $100 pledge level.

Red Box Kickstarter

Oh why, why, why did I click that link... *chaching*

czak

First Post
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1103158358/red-box-games-helsvakt-hordeRed Box Games Kickstarter

Oh why, why, why did I click that link... *chaching*

I have a bunch of Tre's metal minis, including a goblin riding a bear. I was really happy to see the "Mind your Manors" stretch goal, love that ogre. His own kickstarter is a fantastic deal now that the free zombies have been funded. Nearly wrapped up, 2 days left. The reaper guys are even backing his project :)

Okay, news on the reaper front.

The pit fiend and balor are funded, the next stretch goal is 6 more heroes added to the vampire pledge level.

The stretch goal after that, is a 10 dollar Deathsleet, I think the wings are 10 inches high or something ridiculous like that.

KS_DeathsleetReward.jpg

czak

First Post
We've revealed another stretch goal:

Chronoscope minis added to the vampire pledge level for free. Good news for sci fi / deadlands folks. Also, a gatling gun armed super intelligent cyber ape makes a great BBEG.

Mr. Bones mini added.

Colossal Skeletal Giant for $10

KS_ChronoReward.jpg

KS_MRBONESReward.jpg

KS_UndeadGiantReward.jpg

The Skeletal giant in play:

DSCF4220.JPG

Black and white pic from reaper's page. The little white triangles on the right hand side are set at 1/2 inch and 1 inch:

02911_w_1.jpg

Last edited:

Despite my large amount of unpainted minis sitting in my drawers, I'm almost certainly going in for the $100 level on this Kickstarter. I'll remain in denial by telling myself that I'll use the time between now and March to paint some of those minis up to create space for the Reaper Bones!

Olaf the Stout

SeprenMaelstrom

First Post
There there, chequing account

Well, I finally convinced myself to go in for the $60 Mummy level because the deal is too great. Then, after a few minutes of increasing weakness, I increased it to the $100 Vampire level. Too good of a deal, responsibility be damned... We're at 117 minis for $100 now, and it has the Chronoscope and Mr Bones at the next goal... If y'ask me, it won't take long before the next one is reached. Looking forward to getting all of these wee things, shipping-free. =D

czak

First Post
We have funded Deathsleet. 10 dollar dragons woo!

The next goal is the chronoscope bones one.

The next revealed goal is a trio of Cthulhu mythos beasties for $10 dollars and 6 imef marines (or more $6 per set of 6 if you decide to buy more).

ReaperBryan also said that the next goal will be a fantasy one. Probably they are just doubling down to secure the hordes of sci fi fans :)

KS_MythosReward.jpg

KS_IMEFReward.jpg

Remove ads