Reboot a Game?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The factory laid me off back in march after the earthquake and tsunami hit Japan-I was working for a Japanese auto parts plant that has had to severely cut production - and of course temps workers - since that incident. I have been working on electrical stuff but all of those projects are now done.

Rhun

First Post
The factory laid me off back in march after the earthquake and tsunami hit Japan-I was working for a Japanese auto parts plant that has had to severely cut production - and of course temps workers - since that incident. I have been working on electrical stuff but all of those projects are now done.

Ah, now i understand.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
I tried to help you, SDW. I now drive a Japanese brand car made in Louisville. :p

If you guys don't mind, if played here I might play spectator. I'm still a Pathfinder n00b, but I am finding much in common with BESM 3e, which I did finally almost get down by the time that campaign ended. My character was from a planet of interstellar mercenaries. They were all under five feet, had oversized, long, sensitive ears (think bipedal rabbit), trained in combat in 2G to 3G stress and there wasn't a weapon around he couldn't use.

In fact, he was nicknamed "The REAL Gunbunny"

Anyway. I look forward to reading your adventures.

Remove ads