• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RECRUITING CLOSED! 4ed: The Wolfcrown

Shayuri

First Post
The map is a little confusing.

Can we move freely over the grid, except the squares marked "stairs?" Or are there 'invisible walls' that curtail mobility?

There aren't any invisible walls. The only walls are the edges of the map, and in future maps, they'll be marked with a thick, black line. Thus, you can stand anywhere on the grid. This room is more basic so that I can get a better idea of how the team is going to be operating.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Could be me guys I may be cursed when it comes to playing 4e :uhoh:

My first game every went to round one and never picked backed up, and now this one (my second 4e ever) and I lose over half my HP round 1.

Just keep hacking away guys.

HM

Don't worry, folks. We turned it around in round 2. I'm not throwing anything at you that you won't be able to handle. I'm just trying to get a feel for what's a fair challenge for the group.

Sadly, my guards did get unnaturally lucky for a few hits.

Regardless, I promise you: barring any catastrophic screw-ups, nobody's going to die at Level 1.

yzard

First Post
Yeah, one of those big-hit rounds that add some flavor to the game :)

Plus, it will make the rest of the round seem easy :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads