• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RECRUITING CLOSED! 4ed: The Wolfcrown

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I am currently playing in 18 games (5 are inactive) and DMing 4 :erm: and I think that will be my limit.

And I think the lull comes from people waiting on the DM to "push" them in the right direction. Every pbp starts with a combat and everyone knows what to do there, and then after it ends things slow down as the players wait to see where the game takes off to.

Great game DF just keep on keeping on.

HM

As we haven't heard from Phaezen/Squeal since the 1st, let's move on without him and assume that Squeal will generally follow the party. If we don't hear back by the end of the 7th, I'll have to consider dropping him from the game.

You can make Perception or Nature checks to try to track him if you like. He didn't get that much of a head start. I'd like to see somebody smite the arrogant bastard.

Shayuri

First Post
I just figured those of us with ranged weapons and/or powers might get a parting shot at him or something. But it's not a big deal or anything.

I can't complain though; I got a trophy out of the deal. :)

Yeah, I figured I'd at least give him a chance. However, he did spend two move actions to get away (a shift and then a run), so I bet your odds of finding him are pretty good.

And you should hang on to that dagger. You may like it.

Shayuri

First Post
Hee. Thorn's fully planning on keeping the dagger. If nothing else, perhaps it can be used for rituals that would locate it's previous owner.

As for finding him...I dunno. Thorn's suspicion is that he meant to lead us to an ambush. If so, there's two ways he could do that...as a friend, or by getting us to run blindly after him as he flees. :)

Her counsel will be to proceed towards the Queen.

Phaezen

Adventurer
Apologies for being missing, heatwave related pc breakdown, hopefully the new cooling system should keep on top of it.

Remove ads