Recruiting for: Carpathia University

Alex319

First Post
I am recruiting players for a D+D 3.5 game that I am starting.

SETTING:

The setting is at "Carpathia University", the world's premier college for adventurers of all different types. The initial goal of the characters is to make money to pay their tuition, but they will soon discover that they got more than they bargained for.

TYPE OF GAME:

This game will be relatively light on the combat and more on RP, mystery, and sleuthing. Players will have the opportunity to become investigative reporters for the school newspaper and uncover scandals and shady dealings going around on campus.

CHARACTER CREATION PARAMETERS:

Level: 3 (3,300 xp)
Hit Points: Average progression (1/2 max + CON at even levels, 1/2 max + 1 + CON at odd levels, max + CON at first level as normal)
Stats: 30 point buy
Starting Money/Equipment: Standard amount (2,700 GP)
Books: Any material that is not in the core rulebooks (DMG, PHB, MM1) MUST be approved by me before being used. (I will probably approve it if it isn't too imbalancing; I just don't want people springing things on me that I've never heard of before)
Special Rules: You may purchase "Resurrection Insurance" for 500 gp per level of your character (which would be 1500 if if you purchase it at the beginning). Resurrection insurance allows you to be resurrected once at no cost and no level loss if you die. It runs out when you move up a level (but you can re-buy it if you want).

Remove ads