• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting Poll! Swashbuckling? Intrigue? Pick the Coolest Idea for a new PbP!

Which adventure do you like best? (Read Below)

• Tymadeau

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Xarata

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Vanarca

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Scandaj

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Amaranthia

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Gyaros

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Sancirce

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Chuliit

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Rhapsodia

Votes: 0 0.0%

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Xarata would be my second choice if you're counting those too.
Interesting, Xarata has received runner-up mentions from almost half of all voters, but no first place. Looks like the three most popular right now are Amaranthia, Scandaj, and perhaps Xarata

pallandrome

First Post
Aye, I'll put one in for Scandaj as well. Having germanic barbarians in the ancestry makes the place sing of home, it rightly does.

Also, I must admit, I'm in the middle of reading System of the World, and Lord Gy might well be one of the coolest, if least comprehensable, character I've ever read.

Last edited:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Hey RA I orginally voted for Amaranthia as my first choice, but that was before I started looking over your campaign info. Amaranthia woud remain my first choice if I coud play a mae character of some sort, otherwise I'd rather play in Xarata.

unleashed

First Post
Hmm, well the plot for Chuliit sounds like it's come from something my character did. :uhoh: :lol:

For me though, if I was to play another game... anything but Sancirce (though I haven't voted as yet).

Remove ads