[Recruiting] Star Wars Saga Edition - KOTOR - "Into the Infinite Flames"

Neuronin

First Post
Nightbreeze...are you sure you want the blast helmet and vest? Jedis don't get Armor Proficiency, and I noted you didn't take the feat with one of your picks.

Neuronin

First Post
Blackrat...Actually, adjust the GH-7 like this: nonheroic 2/noble 1, increase defenses per level 1 noble, hit points 22, damage threshold 10, Force Points 5, replace feat list with five other feats you qualify for (or just leave as is, your choice!) AND add one of the noble class' starting feats, replace skill list (or, again, leave as is), and add 1,500 credits to final cost, XP total 3,000.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
If you think that's okay, I'm good with it. Though technically that breaks the rule that starting droids shouldn't cost more than 5000 C. That's why I suggested removing all the non-heroic levels.

Neuronin

First Post
Update - circa 2 AM, July 10th.

So far, we've got three approved characters: Nightbreeze's Jedi Styrke, ShaggySpellsword's Noble Belloc Sinde, and Lobo Lurker's Scout Fornus Vail.

It's also looking like Blackrat's droid Noble, the obviously well loved "Scrap", will be a fourth.

Other than that, though, we're still open. I'm still reviewing and considering several other characters for entry, so feel free to throw your character in!

To anyone who's posted yet and not received a response, please be patient...I'll make sure to review all offered characters before filling the final slots.

Looking forward to playing with you all!

Remove ads