Pathfinder 1E [Recruiting] We Be Goblins

G

Guest 11456

This game is open to everyone but selection will be based upon your "Join Date" here at EnWorld. The less time you have been a member of EnWorld the better for this game. We will be using the Pathfinder rules and be playing the Pathfinder module "We Be Goblins". There is no need to create a character since we will be using the pregenerated ones from the module. Once the four players are decided upon then they will select characters based on the four basic archetypes in the order of "Join Date" with the one with the least time choosing first.

All anyone needs to do at this time is post that they are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you're new and considering a PbP, you should consider Tailspinner for your DM. I've had the pleasure of playing with him, DMing him, and being DMed by him. He's competent. He knows his Pathfinder.

G

Guest 11456

As I have already stated this game is open to everyone but selection is based upon your EnWorld "Join Date".

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I'm interested. :D The only thing I want to note is that I don't play female characters, goblin or otherwise. I just can't. Otherwise, any of the pregens is fine.

Souvraya

First Post
I would very much be interested in this. I played 3.5 regularly 10 years or so back, so I would know the basics of Pathfinder I think, allthough it would be a bit rusty.

G

Guest 11456

That gives us three:
Souvraya
Fuselage
JustinCase

I will wait a while longer for a fourth.

G

Guest 11456

We now have our four (in pick order):
Armenias
Souvraya
Fuselage
JustinCase

I will wait another few weeks to see if there is any other interest. Then We can get things rolling.

Remove ads