[RECRUITMENT ONGOING] Heavy metal, Mighty magic (Iron kingdoms)

The Joker

First Post
This is a recruiting call for people interested in participating in a iron kingdoms campaign. If I am to run this I must warn you, this will be the first campaign I will be running online only in years so I am at best, rusty. But I remain enthusiastic and hopeful.

Any takers?

iv got a char for review

Name: Rex
Race: Human
Hight: 183cm
Wight: 90.9kg
Sex: male
Career: Bounty hunter, Dulest
Archetype: Skilled- extra atk
Languages: ordic, khadoran

Phy:5, spd:6, str:4
Agl:4 , prw:5, poi:5
Int:3, arc:0, per:4

Benefits and Abilities

Ambodestrpis
Bonding
Take down

Parry
Rippste

Military skill

Hand weapon 2
Pistal 2

Occupational skills

Gambling 1
Intimidation 2
Jumping 1
Rope use 1
Tracking 1

Def:13
Arm:11
Inish:13
Command rang: 3
Will: 8

Iteams

Sword
Pistal
100 bulets
Custom battle arm

Currency

18g

I was born in an ordic village on the northwest side of the country about 50km from the khadorian boarder. a month after my 3rd birthday the barbarians attacked my village they slaughtered and torched any one who resisted them, and took the rest as slaves, the adults had that look in there eyes that they know help was not coming, the closet able army was 3 hours away on hours back. It took one week of walking with almost no rest to got to our captures destination days after that I was soled to a group of bounty hunters, and trained like my life didnt matter till I was 17 years old. I am 25 right now and I have been free for three years and I now find myself joining this band of misfits.

Im an average looking guy tall, lean but husky, brown hair and brown eyes, Im proudly warring a custom battle armer with a sword and a pistol on my left side

Last edited:

Romancandle64

First Post
Name: Grindar Doomspeaker
Race: Trollkin
Career: Bounty hunter, Fellcaller
Archetype: Mighty
Languages: Mulgar-Trul, undecided
Sex: Male

Phy:6, spd:5, str:6
Agl:3 , prw:5, poi:2
Int:3, arc:0, per:4

Benefits and Abilities

Tough
Feat: Revitalize
Take down
Feat: Vendetta
Binding
Signal Call
Sonic Blast
Military skill

Hand weapon 1
Pistol 1
Unarmed 1
Occupational skills

Detection 1
Intimidation 1
Rope use 1
Tracking 1
Command 1
Fellcalling 2
Lore (trollkin) 1
Oratory 1

def:11
arm:11
init: 14
command rang: 4

items

Armoured Great Coat
Dagger
Knuckle Duster

currency

115g

After his Brother was killed in a freak Fellcalling accident, Grindar refused to use his Fellcaller abilities. Grindar was shunned for this and left his Kriel in Thornwood and became a Bounty Hunter in Armandor. Grindar has since continued to use his gift and is welcome back to his Kriel, but chooses to remain hired muscle.

Grindar has dark blue-grey skin, dark red quills and a fantastic beard. He has square shoulders and his hands are huge and callused, even for a Trollkin

Last edited:

The Joker

First Post
All righty.
I’ve looked over the character sheets and are happy with them but have a few nitpicks. Firstly, I would like at least a 4 line bio for every character. This is a role-play after all so unlike my arena characters, need at least a little history. Exactly how much is up to the writer but a few lines at least.
Also I know this is an odd request for most but your characters gender is absent. It’s implied, but absent. i also recommend spending as much of your money as you can. now all, but at least some extra equipment or weapons, ammo perhaps.
As a helpful addition, I’ve decided to add a NPC for the group that will act as a support character as well as a kind of base defense. A field mechanic/ alchemist. His full character sheet will be posted up tomorrow hopefully.
Finally I think I have recruited a final player so I can at least get the main plot rolling. Sorry for the delay.

Last edited:

The Joker

First Post
A fair question, lets get a group vote on that. I would like to do it forum based as i am currently in school with a hectic schedule but i do like the idea of doing it live. My vote however is for it to be post by post.

Cast your votes.

Remove ads