Red Hand of Doom - OOC

renau1g

First Post
Assuming there is a fairly thick canopy of foliage before the underbrush runs out...I say we park Sascha's cart at least 500' from the bridge and make our way on foor through the underbrush. We should cast our invisibility like 200 or 250' from the bridge.

Yes, this is fine.

Currently Zazz has the gauntlets and the longsword of dragonslaying. He can't use the longsword very effectively without the gauntlets, since it doesn't count as finessable. Does Sir Conrad want both of them?

No, you don't need to use the dragonslaying longsword against the dragon. :devil:

Voadam

Legend
Currently Zazz has the gauntlets and the longsword of dragonslaying. He can't use the longsword very effectively without the gauntlets, since it doesn't count as finessable. Does Sir Conrad want both of them?

My psychic strike and weapon focus are tied into my mindblade. I'm also not proficient in martial weapons other than my mindblade. So I'd lose five on attack rolls and 1d8 of damage if I go with the sword. How much do you give up by using it? I'm fine with you keeping both if you can use it effectively.

Rhun

First Post
Go ahead and take the gauntlets of ogre power. Zazz will keep the longsword just in case someone needs it. Hopefully, Renau1g will provide Zazz with something he can actually use before much longer. :D

Voadam

Legend
Go ahead and take the gauntlets of ogre power. Zazz will keep the longsword just in case someone needs it. Hopefully, Renau1g will provide Zazz with something he can actually use before much longer. :D

Done. My melee attack roll is now a +10

s@squ@tch

First Post
OK, if no one is going to actively use it -- better give that longsword to the longsword wielding dragonheart mage then -- so I can get to work killin' that dragon.

Also, did Hurrow say how large the dragon was?

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Sascha watches with unnaturally large eyes as magic items are passed back and forth, no one mentioning him. He sheds a single tear. Sniff.

:)

Remove ads