• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Red Steel CD?

Infernal Teddy

Explorer
Guys, I need help - I just dropped my Audio CD from the Red Steel boxed set, and it shattered. And I really need a replacement, somehow. Preferably downloadble, if legal, cause I wanted to use it for last night's game. Can you help me, ENWorld?

Asmor

First Post
You dropped it and it shattered? Was it frozen with dry ice or something at the time? CDs are pretty durable, and even if you dropped them from a fairly big height they're not that aerodynamic and I don't think their terminal velocity would be enough for them to shatter on impact.

Sorry, don't mean to sound snarky, but I'm just genuinely curious about the details of how it shattered. I can certainly feel your pain, I still remember the "snap" as my chair wheel rolled over my Tenacious D CD so many years ago... Anyways, good luck and I hope you can find someone to help you out!

Remove ads