Redclaw's Secret of Castle Whiterock

covaithe

Explorer
"Very well. I am ready to leave at once. Does anyone require time for provisions? No? Then let us be about it." If Elwyn does not recognize any of the others as being local, he will begin leading the group towards the monolith in the mountains.

Walking Dad

First Post
Tulbar

"It seems we have to walk. If someone of the big guys would help me to carry my bagback, we would be much faster."

[sblock=ooc]I'm medium loaded= 15 ft base speed.[/sblock]

WarShrike

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]WD, you made a mistake calculating the weight on some items. Your armor only weighs 6.25, your shield 1.25, and yur daggers .5 each. That should lighten your load a bit.
[/SBLOCK]

Redclaw

First Post
WarShrike said:
[SBLOCK=OOC]WD, you made a mistake calculating the weight on some items. Your armor only weighs 6.25, your shield 1.25, and yur daggers .5 each. That should lighten your load a bit.
[/SBLOCK]
[sblock=ooc] Incorrect. Check the OOC thread for details.[/sblock]

the_myth

First Post
"Oh, I guess I'll just drag this big thing along behind me..."

Freya swings her loaded pack off her back and drags it along the ground with melodramatic flair.

"Sigh."

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
With Elwyn's help, the group finds their way out of Cillimar and trekking through the leading edges of the surrounding mountain range. The menhir is visible from town, but only barely. It takes most of the day to travel to its location, and thus you arrive shortly before sundown.

The ancient menhir, carved with spiraling runes and raised by unknown hands, stands half-buried atop the high, grassy moor. Below you sits the town of Cillamar, surrounded by outlying farmsteads. Against the backdrop of towering snowcapped peaks and thick coniferous forests, dark and foreboding, your home seems isolated and precarious.

A shout from your companions breaks your reverie. They’ve discovered something unusual about the standing stone! The runes sparkle and glow, then a section of the standing stone slides aside, stone grating on stone, revealing a small staircase descending into the hillside.

the_myth

First Post
Redclaw said:
The runes sparkle and glow, then a section of the standing stone slides aside, stone grating on stone, revealing a small staircase descending into the hillside.

Freya scrutinizes the runes, trying to decipher the ancient script...

Walking Dad

First Post
Tulbar, AC 19 (T14, FF16), HP 14/14, F +3,R+4,W+4

"Ok, everybody. Who of you is unable to see in the dark? Do we need many torches or magic light?" Tulbar asks looking at the descending staircase.

Remove ads