• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rediscovery of the World - 4e (OOC)

SarahRequiem

First Post
hey Redclaw our backgrounds are similar enough that we could merge them a bit.
Meriadeth could have worked for Isdar's father as his assistant of some sort.

Last edited:

geogator

First Post
Hey geogator: What do you think about Blizzard being Desh's Uncle or Cousin, 2 or 3x removed? It would give us a reason to know eachother prior to gamestart.

Blizzard is from the taiga and does not acknowledge his past. He would vehemently deny any connection with anyone from his tribe as he sees them under the influence of a dastardly White Dragon. However, he is an OLD man and traveled far and wide. He would love the company of a young dragonborn while traveling from town to town and inn to inn. If nothing else he would make up stories about a relationship between the two of you to keep with one of his many ruses.

Atanatotatos

First Post

I approve this. It goes very well with some ideas I had in mind...

Also, everybody can make a little wishlist of items... If you want to be surprised, though, I'll try to surprise you.

Then, on their next post, everyone please write either "left" or "right". Just like this:

Blahblahblahblahendpost.
Left.

Garyh: dual-wielding rangers get toughness as a bonus feat.
Geogator:staff defense power applies to any defense attacked. Choose one daily to prepare.

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post

Certainly someone he has worked with in the past. Isdar's father doesn't really fit the nobleman category, but Meriadeth might have worked with him after her 'incident'. He certainly wouldn't be aware enough to worry about her past.

And yes, I can make the switch to ranged attacks if needed. He'll be a hand-crossbow wielding fool. :cool:

Right

Is_907

First Post
Also, everybody can make a little wishlist of items... If you want to be surprised, though, I'll try to surprise you.

Then, on their next post, everyone please write either "left" or "right". Just like this:

Blahblahblahblahendpost.
Left.

I take it you want the wish list here in the OOC thread but the "left" or "right" comment in the IC thread, right?

Wish List:
+1 Frosted Flail (p234 PHB)
+1 Dwarven Chain Mail (p229 PHB)
+1 Belt of Vigor (p253 PHB)

SarahRequiem

First Post
Wishlist:

Thundering +1 hand crossbow (lv3)
Thunderburst +1 hand crossbow (lv 4)

Rod of Deadly Casting +1 (lv2)
Rod ofRunic Resistance +1 (lv2)

Bag of Holding! (lv 5)