• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Regeneration & Incorporeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gromnar

First Post
Hi eveyone!

I have two questions, most likely basic but I'd like some clarification if anyone has the answers.

My first question is about the regeneration special ability. For a boss monster in my campaign, I'm looking at adding the Monster of Legend template to a War Troll fom MM3. The troll has regeneration that is only bypased by acid. Now, if from the template, I give it immunity to acid, how would the adventurers actually kill the troll?

My second question, non-related, is a creature with the Phantom template, when incorporeal, capable of flight? The condition in the SRD doesn't say anything about it actually flying.

Any help would be great.

Nebten

First Post
They could kill the troll through death effect spells, ability dmg/drain, drowning, etc. Let them figure it out ;)

Incorporeal does not grant flight. You can pass through objects, but cannot fly being incorporeal alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads