• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Registration Experience (Good or bad?)

JesterPoet

First Post
Swiftbrook said:
Worry! I had several tickets in my cart at least twice. When I was dropped, it dumped my cart. Also, if it doesn't dump your cart, I wont be surprised if the tickets aren't your until you check out. I'm trying to get into True Dungeon. There are only three or four slots that work well for me.

-Swiftbrook

I assure you... if the BoEF LARP tickets really were in my cart, losing them would be the last thing I'd worry about.

Mixmaster

Explorer
Here's a good one:

Tried to add to my cart; kept failing - finally got that it can't add because it's in my cart - But I can't see my cart. WICKED!

HiLiphNY

Explorer
Um, has anyone who made it past the cart been able to check out? I sure haven't.

Remind me to kick Adkinson in the caboose, real hard, when I see him at the con.

JesterPoet

First Post
Okay, opened up a Thieves' World slot, a Paranoia slot, and a Car Wars slot.

Wouldn't have spent so much time trying to remove stuff (they were doubles where I only wanted one), but it didn't seem fair to hang on to them.

SJ

Explorer
Me too. Crappy every year since the first. Amazing that they can pretend to prepare each May for this surge in demand and then have the system tank anyway.

Remove ads