Rel has 5 thousand posts and is happily "meh"

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
*smiles* Rel - you're so awesome. I wish I could have come to the game day just to give you a hug.

You're the bees knees, Queen D. (that almost rhymes)

Thanks to those who have posted here and the "meh" is now gone. The Game Day yesterday went off great. I didn't get to run the "Stuporheroes" game that I had slapped together at the buzzer but I got to play in a fun game instead so it all worked out. Having everything work out well at the Game Day, despite there being a fair few people missing from my "dream team" roster, went a long way toward curing my blues.

I've long known that this is a failing of mine. I'm a happy person by and large. It takes a lot to batter down my optimism. But it means that I'm not very good at not being happy and when I get down I generally lack the skills to bootstrap myself back out of it. Fortunately I've got lots of good friends and family who are good at helping me out of those rare times. Quite a few of them come from this little corner of cyberspace.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words and for those of you who plan on making it to the January Game Day, keep an eye out for my "United Nations Superheroes, Strikeforce: Topeka!" game. I think it is going to be a blast.

Acquana

First Post
Hmmm ... I wonder how long it takes to drive up to where you are from Savannah ... You could invite Ercasse Ainince!

I got all mushy in Frukathka's thread too, I'm just so sorry I haven't been able to afford to go to GenCon. I would've loved to meet you, and heck, you're already friend by proxy! Any friend of Ercasse Ainince is a friend of mine!

*sigh* But if nothing else, hangin around here is pretty rocking too. ^_^

Remove ads