• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Relics & Rituals Magic Item Cost List?

Mulkhoran

First Post
Sorry to clutter, but a little while back I heard that there was an independent workup of the magic item costs in Relics & Rituals. Does anyone know if this is available anywhere?

Mulkhoran

First Post
*droooooooooooollllllllll*

think before post..........think before post..........think before post..........think before post..........think before post..........think before post..........think before post..........think before post..........think before post..........think before post..........

*drooollllllllllllll* thanx, duuuuuuuhhhhhhhh

For some reason, I kept thinking of it as a third-party thing, and just didn't think they'd have it up there..........thanx..........

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Thanks guys. But yes S&SS does publish errata. However they rely on others to do the actual work. That's probably why you thought third party.

Sanackranib

First Post
erratta

is there erratta available on any of the other SL books *bty nightfall thanks for posting that and the price list before, and thanks to bagpus forr posting it again*

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Yep.

Uhm not that I know of...but tell you what my scribe, you want me to help, I'll be sure to pass along the errata if you wish. I mean I know a good bit of it, at least for Hollowfaust and some for Warrens.

Remove ads