• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Remarkable Races Pathfinder Compendium released and on sale!

Emberion

First Post
On sale at a special Cyber-Monday price, Alluria Publishing's Pathfinder Compendium of Unusual PC Races is now available.

Link:Remarkable Races Pathway to Adventure: Compendium of Unusual PC Races - Alluria Publishing | EN World PDF Store

pathcom-c.jpg

This brilliantly illustrated compendium is 100% compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and contains all you need to add fifteen new and unusual races to your campaign. Also included are over 100 new feats, a hoard of monster statistics, a score of new magic items, and other great racial resources to make these new races come to life. Whether you are GM looking for new options, or a player seeking something different, the Remarkable Races Compendium will breathe new life into your game!

This compendium contains all of the material in Remarkable Races Pathway to Adventure: RRP01 through RRP15. It also has a dozen additional pages of new material. 30 cardstock minis are included as an added bonus!

JiCi

First Post
I'll wait before buying this one; I already bought all the races' booklets separately.

At least I know that if I lose these booklets (erased data, attaining the 5-download limit, etc), I can always get this complete work.

Thanks !

Say, do you plan on making more Remarkable Races for Pathfinder/4e, or do you have something else in mind ? Do you plan on converting the Alluria "campaign setting" book to Pathfinder (I think I saw that book on RPGNow at one point) ? Do you plan to making new templates, new items, new spells ?

In other words, what can we expect from you in the next months ?

Emberion

First Post
For 4th Edition: 2 new classes (the Jester coming next month!), new series of monster books, Remarkable Races 2: Subspecies series begins

For Pathfinder: Cerulean Seas Campaign Setting (Undersea Adventuring!), 3 new classes (in one supplement), a big bestiary, Remarkable Races Pathway to Adventure 2: Subspecies series.

Emberion

First Post
Also, if you purchased all 15 races individually, Alluria Publishing will send you a complementary copy of the compendium for free (subject to verification). Please email: support@alluriapublishing.com for more details. This is a new offer, starting midnight Dec 2nd.

Remove ads