• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Remember that...

werk

First Post
Ranger REG said:
Remember the time Eddie Murphy want us to party all the time, party all the time, party all the ti-ime.

Remember the time Charlie Murphy...uh...sorry, I got nothing.

Remember that one time someone misunderstood a rule and it allowed them to do really overpowered stuff, and when they went to drag about it, they were corrected and disappeared for a few months?

Rember that one time we remembered previous times...

kenobi65

First Post
werk said:
Remember the time Charlie Murphy...uh...sorry, I got nothing.

Yeah! "Charlie Murphy's cooking Johnsonville brats!"

(Sorry, I think one has to have been in Wisconsin in the late 1980s to get that one. Given werk's location, maybe he does. :D )

Do you remember playing that Darksun adventure where there was slavery and low value to sentient life?

Do you remember the players that swore off DnD when 2nd edition came out? and then again at 3rd? But 4th will be when they quit.

Ranger REG said:
Remember the time Eddie Murphy want us to party all the time, party all the time, party all the ti-ime.

Remember when Van Halen sang a song entitled the same year Eddie Murphy sang about her wanting to party all the time? :D

Moulin Rogue

First Post
Remember that John Cooper review when he caught all that errata?

And what was the name of that internet phenomenon... you know, the one that revolved around an unintentionally funny phrase... and it was parodied over and over again with videos and Photoshop jobs and t-shirts, until it was run into the ground.

Prince Atom

Explorer
Remember that action movie where the male lead and the female lead fell in love with each other, even though they spent the entire movie yelling at each other?

TWK

Remove ads