• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

renau1g's Fort Belurian Adventure [Pathfinder] - OOC II

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
the ayes have it!
... er...
I mean, Mine eyes have seen the glory ...
Wait, thats not it either ... A, got it:
My left eye has not seen this good for as long as i can remember. still need to do the other one. And I am waiting as patient as a kid on december 24th! at 8 pm!!

Rhun

First Post
My left eye has not seen this good for as long as i can remember. still need to do the other one. And I am waiting as patient as a kid on december 24th! at 8 pm!!

Great news Dewar! I'm seriously considering doing the lasic thing some time over the next year or so...I hate wearing my contacts. LOL. With the economy in its current state, I should probably look and see if there are any deals.

renau1g

First Post
Yeah I'm in the same boat...maybe in a couple years I'll be a bit more secure. I also hate my contacts, the office is so dry they get irritable by the end of the day.

Scott DeWar

my surgery was not laser treatment. it was lens replacement. the doctor removes the clouded natral lens and replaces it with an acrylic lens. there are several options for this surgery i have found. I looked on webmd to see what all is out there, and they can doi a bifocal replacemnt lens!! but as this is through the vets hospital i got the monocular replacement lens. not that it is bad, no! it is fantastic! the things I see!

wow!

Rhun

First Post
my surgery was not laser treatment. it was lens replacement. the doctor removes the clouded natral lens and replaces it with an acrylic lens. there are several options for this surgery i have found. I looked on webmd to see what all is out there, and they can doi a bifocal replacemnt lens!! but as this is through the vets hospital i got the monocular replacement lens. not that it is bad, no! it is fantastic! the things I see!

Yeah, I actually knew that. As I stated, my mom had the surgery on both eyes a couple of years back, and is back to perfect vision. Which is pretty good for being 72!

I would like to be able to see perfectly without contacts or glasses though, which means lasic. :D

Scott DeWar

ah. i comprendo ahora ! they are waiting on the right eye until the left is completely healed and proper.

Remove ads