• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

renau1g's Fort Belurian Adventure [Pathfinder]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I think I need to put this on hold for the moment. I'm kind of struggling with both Pathfinder and 3.x rules now that I've been playing a lot more 4e. It's kind of a pain to run and I'm not enjoying myself, finding it a bit more like work and therefore not fun. Sorry about this.
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
mumble grumble mumble...
Oh, alright. fine.Only because It is not fun for you. Just know this. I has been fun for me.

Harumph

(Just to let you know: I understand. please feel released.)

Leif

Adventurer
Gnomiferous "Iffy" P. Quackenbush, Gnome Celestial Sorcerer8

"Hey, Sourpuss, quit your bloody glaring, haven't you ever seen a hungry Gnome before?" says Iffy to the irascible Vernon.

OOC: Ryan, I was wondering what would happen to this game after I read your previous posts in other threads. Major bummer, dude! I'm thoroughly enamored with Iffy, and I'll miss another opportunity to give DeWar hell on a regular basis, for sure! Any chance that another of this intrepid band could ascend to DM duties? I nominate Mowgli! :p

Remove ads