• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Request for a FR calander

Sanackranib

First Post
Do any of you have or have come up with a Forgotten Realms calander - specifically includind the local holidays of Waterdeep? If you do or have I would request a copy of of it. The new campaign I am going to be a part of will be set in Waterdeep and a calander helps both the players and DM add color to the game.

Avarice

First Post
Sanackranib said:
Do any of you have or have come up with a Forgotten Realms calander - specifically includind the local holidays of Waterdeep? If you do or have I would request a copy of of it. The new campaign I am going to be a part of will be set in Waterdeep and a calander helps both the players and DM add color to the game.

I do have an Excel Realms calender that some kind soul on these boards sent me a long time ago. Afraid it doesn't include the local holidays of Waterdeep, but it does keep track of the moon phases for you, and supports multiple dating systems (DR, Waterdeep Years, etc.) If this would prove useful, let me know.

Remove ads