• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Request for Dave Arneson Dedication in PHB 3 or DMG 2

JoeGKushner

First Post
An article in the online DDI Dragon would be great too.

But serously, a message board, without follow up action of sending e-mail and physical letters to WoTC to request this probably isn't going to do it.

Nymrohd

First Post
I have the OD&D pdfs somewhere but I'd love to see WotC doing a nice article on Blackmoor. And a dedication on DMG 2 would be lovely.

darjr

I crit!
Dave Arneson

And I still get the memorial page from WotC.

Anyway I think that this is a perfect way to let them in on an idea, considering that enworld is read by WotC staff. I'll bet that some of them were thinking along these lines already.

Shroomy

Adventurer
Its a good idea to dedicate one of this year's big three books to Dave Arneson. However, assuming it hasn't already gone to the printers, might I suggest a dedication in the MM2. I think more people will buy that (and thus see it) than the DMG2.

avin

First Post
An extra article on DDI would be cool too.

(I wasn't trying to hijack, I really thought it was a good idea, sorry :) )

Jack99

Adventurer
Its a good idea to dedicate one of this year's big three books to Dave Arneson. However, assuming it hasn't already gone to the printers, might I suggest a dedication in the MM2. I think more people will buy that (and thus see it) than the DMG2.

Pretty sure the MM2 has already been sent to the printers.

Anyway, regarding the dedication, I think it's a great idea, but I am willing to bet that they are on top of it already.

Klaus

First Post
When Dave was first (falsely) announced dead, I asked for a DMG2 dedication. Now that the sad event has actually happened, I'd like to make that suggestion again.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads