• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Request for Spell List/Database

Ghostmoon

First Post
Hello all,

Does anybody know of the existence of an online list of all spells for D&D 3e? I play an enchanter and enchantment spells tend to be few and far between. It would be helpful to know where to look for new spells.

Thanks!
Ghostmoon

Last edited:

BV210

Explorer
If you want a good set of new Enchantment spells and such, check out "Joe's Book of Enchantment" at RPGNow. While it has a very un-pretentious title, it has a bunch of crunchy goodness to it.

Ghostmoon

First Post
Thanks!

Thanks for the above links, particularly "Joe's Book of Enchantment". It looks great and I doubt I would ever have found it otherwise.

However, let me clarify my original question: Does anybody know if there is an online list of spells for D&D 3e from multiple sources (Official products, Dragon Magazine, 3rd Party Publishers, etc...). I am really looking for the following information: Name of Spell, School, Short Description, Publisher/Source.

Ghostmoon

First Post
Closer...

Thanks for pointing me toward the DM Buddy. I took a look at it, and while it covers the basics, it leaves a lot of the spells out done by some of the smaller companies. If anybody else knows of a site, I'd appreciate it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads