Requests for the Last Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WizO_Adele

As ISRP Is closing on August 15th, I am very interested in making the most out of our time left. With that in mind, are there any requests you would like to make for the last days? Perhaps a certain event to be held, or an adventure to be run, or a room to be opened up full time. Anything at all. We'll do our best to consider and accomodate as many requests as possible.

WizO_Adele
ISRP Lead

To begin with: Thank you.

I think a big event, or even a series of them, is in order. Perhaps one of them could be a jousting tournament in the clearing, or a big "going out of business" sale blowout at juxta :p , or perhaps a "performance night" at the tavern where different characters can get up on the stage-table and play music or do some other sort of thing; like juggling. Holding a fair of some sort would be fantastic.

Nevine

First Post
I'd like to see Bargolem jam on the sax again, obliterating another table in the process.

Possibly older (retired) ISRP WizO's making cameo appearances, if it can be arranged. Also, iconic NPCs we haven't seen in a while. Like Grunt.

The characters Adele and Siani succumbing to Nev's charms. Oh wait..you didn't want "when pigs fly land" suggestions. Nevermind.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
*sniffles* Parties're good. 'cept I'm never on at the right time. I'd humbly request that ya's all have fun without me!

B

Bhryn Astairre

Nothing on the 6th!!! That's my birthday and I'm going away for the weekend >.<!!!!

M

Malendor...

Hows about an All Day Party on the 14th? That way no one misses out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads