Requests for the Last Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dontella

First Post
When we move.. we will just be a continuation of what there is now..

A few people might return, a few will leave..

So if we have parties and games, let's not have them as a celebration of the end and the past..

Let us have them as encouragement to the future..

And of course, send the bill to Nevine.. *smiles*

Elf_Ariel

First Post
*chuckles evilly* So if Nevine's footing the bill...imagine all the fun we can have! *Rubs hands together* Oh this will be fun!

C

Cystuni

how about we NIX the emporium at the same time? and events... stories... lets make it fun fun fun. a battle to save Juxta from distruction?

F

firelizard Brad

:D An evil group bent on chat room distruction tries to blow everything up with a rather large bomb spell. But at the stroke of midnight on the 15th a good Wizo named Raven will open portal to a new realm which will suck the CrossRoads Tavern out of harms way :D

Ok so it's lame.....but sounds fun... :p

C

Cystuni

A Vote!

I think we need a vote to see who the most popular WizO is in ISRP, and another for Best RPing. who agrees?

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

Thanriyon said:
From a personal point of view, just let it die, quietly.
Save your energy for what comes after.
For the tavern, I agree with this.

For the Emporium, however, I'd kind of like to see Raven's plan of Juxta itself shunting the marketplace elsewhere put into motion.

W

WizO_Adele

I've passed these suggestions on to the ISRP team and we'll see what we can get organized. I would also like to encourage anyone who is interesed to do something on their own. We're happy to assist if we can.

Q

Qijdi_Goldwing

This is just a small note for those who already know about it.... My apologies everyone, but the lyrics have not been available as of yet for the large event I have been planning on the side... This means the project will not be just dropped, simply shelved till later on the new home of ISRP for some large moment later on.. Thank you all for your efforts to see this thing through and please keep anything you have made thus far... I simply cannot ask everytone to keep hanging on and working as there is no other piece of music available at this time to compensate for the missing lyrics... Next time we will be better prepared...., and Goldy will host his first party in ISRP as planned.... If something comes up reasonably close to the last days and everyone wishes to make a go of it.... then so be it..., but for now... the party plans are shelved till a later date... My thanks again to everyone who put forth such effort to assist this thing in being a great bash.....

Bahamüt Bless as always.......

Qij.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads