• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Response to Russ' Front Page Letter.

WizarDru

Adventurer
Now that I'm past the "Oh, SNAP. ENWorld's going away!" reaction, I'm fine.

I'll echo what I said to Eric then....when it becomes a chore, don't hesitate. You've carried the torch in an admirable fashion, and shouldered a serious burden. You have every reason to be proud, and no reason to be embarassed or ashamed that you need to step back.

I think I speak for many when I say that we sincerely appreciate this community you've sat watch over, and the good service you've done for it and it's supporters.

And remember...them orcs ain't gonna kill themselves.:D

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Morrus,

I can't even begin to thank you for what you have done. I think this site has been all thats kept me sane over the last few years. From the boredom at work, to the advice I've gotten from fellow ENWorlders about my personal problems and of course, advice about gaming, this site really means a lot to me.

Thank you very much.

BiggusGeekus@Work

Community Supporter
Russ,

I'm just going to echo what's already been said. You've done fantastic work and you have a great deal to be proud of. You certainly deserve a break.

-Derek

Nellisir

Hero
Goldarn it! Who unlocked the cuffs?!

;-)

Have fun. Use some of that stuff people are always mailing you. Rediscover the joys of character sheets!. Find practical and useful advice you too can apply to your gaming life in threads about freezing your dice into icecubes.

Cheers
Nell.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
The Truth....

I have to say, that was a honest showing of where the mind is, and this is the second time I have witness this before, with Eric Noah.

Yes, it does take up time and mind energy and somethings will be left behind, and I am glad that he has caught himself now then later.....and still have to the heart to do EnWorld.

That is a heart my friends, pure heart....Morrus, get back that flare that made you spark before....and I know how it feels, being a storyteller, Mod handler at my players' site is hard job, and yes it is a small thing compare to what you do, but I feel the drain on the mind, spirit and then the body.

This announcement also reminded me, that sites such as this, are not immortal and the people behind such wondrous sites, are flesh and blood just like I am.

That has removed the clouded veil from my eyes..Thank You.

emergent

First Post
I cannot add much, other than to the chorus of "thank yous". You deserve many of those for ENWorld and all your work herein. Good luck with your new job and have fun with your new game!

Remove ads