• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RESTARTED - Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Campaign (tToEE) - PART III

Legildur

First Post
"Yet something still watches us from afar," Kurt replies. "No matter - knowledge of our arrival will not prevent 'the treatment' being applied."

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign Ftr3, Rog3, HP44/44 AC22/FF18/T14, F+9,R+9,W+5

"As always, Kurt, I trust that your discretion in liberally applying 'the treatment' will await more suitable recipients than present company, eh?"

Legildur

First Post
"That's a different sort of treatment to what you receive," Kurt explains patiently. "Let's just hope that I don't get the two treatments confused when under pressure."

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

"Why do you suppose it is, Kurt, that I am less than totally satisfied by your 'reassurance' there?"

OOC: I can't do it or I would, but would SOMEBODY PLEASE xp Legildur for Post 1284?! Hey, anyway, Rhun, last I heard they stll preferred threads to stop at or near 1000 posts. Did you miss a memo, or are you just special?

Last edited:

Legildur

First Post
Kurt smiles a little as he turns to address 'young' Trevor some more as they make their way down. "Heironeous' blessings are complex and yet all of them share elements. It's how I prepare those blessings that is the art, which is why sometimes things work better than other times. And who knows what might go wrong in the heat of battle. A wrong twist of the finger; a minor mispronounciation mid-spell, and suddenly instead of healing your oft-wounded body, you are growing petunias out of your ears."

"But enough of that, I'm somewhat skilled and it is only a small risk. Let's continue to cleanse this place,"
he adds, slapping Trevor on the shoulder with his shield hand.

Leif

Adventurer

"....'oft wounded body,' eh? yer a jester you are, Kurt!"

Rhun

First Post
OOC: I can't do it or I would, but would SOMEBODY PLEASE xp Legildur for Post 1284?! Hey, anyway, Rhun, last I heard they stll preferred threads to stop at or near 1000 posts. Did you miss a memo, or are you just special?

OOC: We've had this discussion before, Leif. The 1000-post limit was removed over a year ago.

Rhun

First Post
OOC: We've had this discussion before, Leif. The 1000-post limit was removed over a year ago.

OOC: And here is the link where Morrus says it ain't no thang! And interestingly enough Leif, you've seen the thread before, because you XPed Dewar for his comments in it! LOL.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Have we? Don' believe ya! And don't even bother trying to 'prove' it by copying old posts. Shoot, I know that a tech wizard like you can create such 'history' from thin air or whole cloth, whichever is most abundant at the moment. :p

Last edited:

Remove ads