D&D General Return to Perinthos: A Memorial Book Fundraiser in the Memory of Jennell Jaquays on Crowdfundr

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
I thought people here might be interested in this.
A collection of all the entries in the Jennell Jaquays memorial jam

Is it wrong of me to hope one of the "levels" features a hymneopteran hive with stats for all the Chitin:1 critters? They got the RPG treatment for TFT in Interplay, but I've never seen them ported to other systems. I'm one of those outriders whose first run-in with Jennell's artwork was in that microgame, it was one of the first two games I bought for myself with chore money, and her art (both cover and interior) was 90% of why young me picked the game (and Ogre) off the rack of Metagaming micros at the toy store. Real nostalgia hot for me.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
There were 78 entries in the game jam, and there will be 80 tiles

I guess it doesn't say "collection of all the entries" anywhere, I just assumed
No, I misunderstood you. I was thinking you said the Crowdfundr page listed all the various levels, rather than just some highlights. Had a case of Monday brain.

In any case, a wirebound book of 80 freaking dungeon levels is going to be insanely useful at the table. And most of those different systems listed can all work together with little effort. A good cause (multiple good causes, in fact) and a good product.

Last edited:

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Is it wrong of me to hope one of the "levels" features a hymneopteran hive with stats for all the Chitin:1 critters? They got the RPG treatment for TFT in Interplay, but I've never seen them ported to other systems. I'm one of those outriders whose first run-in with Jennell's artwork was in that microgame, it was one of the first two games I bought for myself with chore money, and her art (both cover and interior) was 90% of why young me picked the game (and Ogre) off the rack of Metagaming micros at the toy store. Real nostalgia hot for me.
That would have been a great idea! Fingers crossed.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Preorders are still open for this. The cross-stitched dungeon has to be seen to be believed. So great.

And I submitted a level for this and just saw a preview of it today and am over the moon.

Obviously, I'm biased, but a 200+ page wirebound book of standalone dungeon levels, with the proceeds helping Jaquays' family? That feels like a very good deal to me, people.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Preorders are still open for this. The cross-stitched dungeon has to be seen to be believed. So great.

And I submitted a level for this and just saw a preview of it today and am over the moon.

Obviously, I'm biased, but a 200+ page wirebound book of standalone dungeon levels, with the proceeds helping Jaquays' family? That feels like a very good deal to me, people.
Thanks for the reminder, had forgotten. Backed

Remove ads