• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return to the Dungeons of the Slave Lords - One Shot Adventure Guest Starring Old One

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Darklone said:
*DROOOOOOL*

Huhm. More please!

Sorry, Darklone. This was a "one-shot" and there is no more story left to tell.

And send me all that nice stuff! :D

Now that I can do. I'll send it right along....

[Edit] Except that your e-mail is not available, Darklone! You can e-mail me if you want and I'll attach the documents to the reply.

Last edited:

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
I have a "Flavor" sugestion. Instead of the Myconids giving the party "potions", I think they should give the party "magically infused mushrooms". When I got to that part of the story my mind had trouble with mushrooms handing out glass vials.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
MavrickWeirdo said:
I have a "Flavor" sugestion. Instead of the Myconids giving the party "potions", I think they should give the party "magically infused mushrooms". When I got to that part of the story my mind had trouble with mushrooms handing out glass vials.

That is a fantastic idea, MavrichWeirdo and I wish I had used it. Although it didn't get translated into the story hour writeup, in game I actually used the term "elixirs" and mentioned that they were given to the party in "fungal gourds". So I did address the "where did the mushroom get the glass vials" issue, but I wish I had thought of your method.

Thanks for reading.

Very amusing write up. It's like all of the fun of a 6 hour session rolled into a short read. Somehow it reads a lot smoother without all of the distractions like phone calls from various wives, smoke breaks for TLC, cats wailing at the window for entrance, and of course the occasional baby cry from upstairs to let us know when we've gotten too rowdy.

Lela

First Post
Darklone said:
*DROOOOOOL*

Huhm. More please!

And send me all that nice stuff! :D

Ditto!

Rel said:

Sorry, Darklone. This was a "one-shot" and there is no more story left to tell.

*Bangs fist on desk!* "DANGIT!"

*Looks around. Sees roommate's weird look.*

I, uh, mean, uh, I knew that. Yeah, that's what I meant.

Rel said:

Now that I can do. I'll send it right along....

Yay! Me too! Me too! Over here! The guy with the SoBe!

Lela

First Post
Lela said:

Yay! Me too! Me too! Over here! The guy with the SoBe!

Uh, Rel, you still willing to pop it over? I'm the guy with the Fuze now. Don't be looking for the SoBe anymore.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Lela said:

Uh, Rel, you still willing to pop it over? I'm the guy with the Fuze now. Don't be looking for the SoBe anymore.

Oops. Sorry, Lela. I knew there was something I was supposed to be doing. I'll send it along momentarily.

Remove ads