• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'm a bit late to the party, but I would like a spot if vacancy open.

Good to see someone planning all the way to twenty. It is not hours of fun, it is years in PbP. ;)

Shayuri

First Post
Lady Rebekah is looking for a female companion/servant to help share the tedium of adventuring. To suggest travelling unaccompanied with people of the male sex would be outrageous!

A tiefling bodyguard maybe? My character wouldn't mind a plausible 'cover story' for attacking the cults.

Shayuri

First Post
Mysterious background related roll: [roll0]

lol...overruled.

Okay, quick background story: My paladin was originally a soldier; a sword for hire who worked for one of the elemental cults. She didn't know at the time they were eeeeevil. Over time, misgivings grew, but she was already too far in to just quit gracefully. Eventually they went too far though...issued an order she couldn't follow. She broke, probably killed a few cultists, and fled the scene.

She went to a city with a temple of some kind...seeking redemption and forgiveness. As a 1st level paladin she hasn't sworn her sacred oath yet, but this is why she's a paladin, not just a fighter. Destroying the cults is something she views as her only path to salvation at this point...but that's a personal quest. She'd much rather people don't know of her history with them.

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer

Good to see someone planning all the way to twenty. It is not hours of fun, it is years in PbP. ;)

It was years in my weekly tabletop game as well...Two and a half to be specific. It is a lofty goal in a PBP to be sure.

EarlyBird

Explorer

Welcome Neurotic, and you are my first sub, so I will think of something special for that soon enough. Years (yikes) ok then here's to years of fun!! Huzzah!

It was years in my weekly tabletop game as well...Two and a half to be specific. It is a lofty goal in a PBP to be sure.

Now you are just trying to scare me. And after some math it has worked.

Math: averaging 20,000xp a year

LvL 20 355,000 / 20,000 = 17.75 years

Although at higher lvls you should make 20k xp in about 5-6 months but you get the ideal.

EarlyBird

Explorer
A tiefling bodyguard maybe? My character wouldn't mind a plausible 'cover story' for attacking the cults.

That's what I was going to suggest as well. But will leave it all up tp the players how their characters relate if they wish it.

I am going to go post that RG thing so we can get playing by the weekend we have year of fun to get started on.

Shayuri

First Post
What a Cha 15 Tiefling looks like in chainmail?

shaypa_by_scifi_princess-dapopnb.png

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey guys,

I think Ive overreached, and am in too many pbp games. I'll give [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] my slot.
Have fun!
Cheers,

SG

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads