Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

DarkMaster

First Post
"We need to take them quick and silently as other might be around"

Krog pulls out his bow. "This should quiet them down fast" He adds, a weird grim on his horribly difform face.

Ferrix

Explorer
Hedwan grins, "I would imagine two gnolls would hardly be the match for Krog alone, no need to waste." The gnome tips the broad-brimmed hat and before you stands a short hunch-backed gnoll with graying fur, stooped and leaning on a twisted length of wood who shambles quietly into the darkness for concealment.

OOC: Use hat of disguise to appear like a relatively short, old withered gnoll Disguise +13, Hide +13, Move Silently +5

Spells Prepared:
  • 0th level: Disrupt Undead, Read Magic, Detect Magic, Silent Image, Silent Image
  • 1st level: Seething Eye Bane, Minor Image, Charm Person, Burning Hands, Grease
  • 2nd level: Mirror Image, Summon Monster II, Scorching Ray

Hedwan is able to move to a nearby column, hiding from the torch light that spreads from a torch attached to the wall near the two Gnolls. They don't seem to react at all, despite the fact that you're only six or seven feet in front of them.

Mithran

First Post
Brar orders Kali to stick close then says "Ready Krog?"

OOC: I'm really sorry.. I haven't been giving this game the attention I should be.

DarkMaster

First Post
Krog head back towards the gnoll his bow in hand. He carefully aims at one of his opponent and fires.

OOC Assuming surprise round here so only one attack +8(+6+2 for being invisible and they are flatfooted) 1d8+4 20/x3

((Krog's attack is a 22. That's a hit, so the first Gnoll takes 6 damage.))

The twang of Krog's bowstring echoes through the silence. It is quickly followed by the distinct noise of an arrow hitting its mark, and another the hyena-like yelp of pain from the Gnoll who's shoulder now has an arrow sticking out of it.

Though the two Gnolls are spinning around to see what had happened, they are both moving slowly and scrambling for weapons...with the injured one moving at least a little slower.

((No initiative yet, as the rest of you may still act for this Surprise Round. One little note. I believe that Lobo Lurker has pulled out of this game with a bunch of others, so I may be trying to get another replacement unless you guys want to stick with the current group as is.))

Mithran

First Post
Brar urges Kali to attack the wounded knoll and then rushes forward and attempts to hit the wounded knoll himself (Most likely on the knee given his height. :p)

OOC: Both melee the wounded one and try to take him down.

Remove ads